Monday, May 10, 2010

The post where I confess to needing two jobs.

I got 3 hours of sleep last night. But I functioned better than when I get the recommended.
I work at a preschool downtown. Barely. For the past two months I've been scheduled one or two days a week. I stick with it because they LOVE me there and I will be going full time for the summah.
Sooo I decided I would go crawling back to the hipster ran sub shop I worked at 5 years ago. 5 years ago at that same sub shop I decided I needed to go to college or I would die.
5 years later I'm still in college for a 2 year Child Development degree that can go fuck itself.
I need mo' money because the lease for me and Deerticks shithole apartment with shithole neighbor/landlord is up at the end of August. I'm not living with my brother again. Long story but it involves him being a drunkie drunk and having a bitchy girlfriend. Huh. Guess it wasn't a long story.
I need to get my finances in order and save so much money. Fuck my life. I signed up at http://www.mint.com/ for some financial planning and budgeting. Budget shmudgets.
It will all work out.
I'm excited for apartment hunting but not for moving. Moving blows. I think I may hire someone to do it for me.
Anyway, hope your Monday didn't suck balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment