Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It is hot. Like Hell.

Lately, I have been wearing a lot of (okay, the three I own) strapless maxi dresses. I love them. No tan line. Feels like a nightgown. Covers up the tree trunks. I do have one problem.


When I take Self portraits I look nakey. I am not the kinda girl that purposely takes nakey pictures of herself. I did once for a boyfriend. Later, I went to his apartment which he shared with an asshole roommate and there was my boobs on the floor. Embarrassing.

Also, look at the picture to my left. Why aren't your eyes open, Jen? Is it because you drank vodka sours and PBR's? Or are you drunk and trying to be sultry? Prob both.
 

Look at the picture to the right. It is featured in another post because my peepers were all swollen from allergies. I do love my fake glasses from Urban Outfittahs. My friends make fun of me but whenever I wear them I like to think I look European or some shit.
Mostly, this post is to let ya'll know that I know that sometimes I look whorey. I'm cool wid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment