Monday, May 31, 2010

Meow Meow is a dirty butter licker.

Today, I felt like cooking. I have been eating sandwiches and drinking coffee for way too long. I will always love a sandwich. I spied a recipe for Vegetarian Shepard's Pie a long time ago and have wanted to make it. I love me some Shepard's pie. I used to be a Vegetarian for years..but now I eat mostly vegetarian. I can't handle cooking meat but I will eat the fuck out of it if we are in a restaurant or at your house. 'Cept for pork and beef. Ew and yuck .
Here is the recipe Vegetarian Shepard's Pie I added more peas and less onion. And I chop things real lazy like. It was delish! Way too heavy for summer eatin' but yumtastic all the same.
I also made those Peanut Buttah Cookies again. By accident. I was going to make some peanut butter bars but was looking at the wrong page and had to move forward with the cookies again. This time I added more PB so that I can continue getting chubbier. Me and my goals. I haven't any pictures because my camera battery charger is still missing so here is MooBoiBoi instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment