Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Domesticated.

 Today is spent cleaning the crib from drunken yard sales, hangovers, migraines and kittylovin'..I am also baking some yum yum for your tum tum cookies..
Okay, I mostly spent the day interneting while talking on the phone and then had a work meeting at 5:30 but I did make some yum city cookies...
Hopefully somebody will eat some or my ass will continue on its expansion..
Here's the recipe: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
You are probably not that impressed. Notice minimal ingredients. Also note that I suck at cooking and baking but at least give it a try. Whimper.
They were delish for being flour free. Gluten intolerant peeps would appreciate them. I used crunchy peanut buttah because creamy is for wussies..
I should of used 1 cup of brown sugar. I don't know why. I just think it makes them seem fancier. I did almost burn a batch because I was having a gossip fest with my girl, Rhiannon.
My parents ALWAYS overbaked cookies so that nearly burnt batch I kept and thought about the fam while I ate one..
I didn't add any walnuts. I have some but didn't want to get all nut crazy.
Try them. Or not.
Also, if  I'm making cookies Meow Meow is probably watchin'..

No comments:

Post a Comment