Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The one where I say I'm not gonna talk about 2010 and then I do..

Fuck 2010.
I don't even wanna talk about that fat, greasy, bitch 2010.
2011 is a lovely girl, slim and pretty with nice manners.
Life sure is hilarious. I'm happy now but 2010 made me all skittish that shit is gon' get all fucked up and I'll be the saddest girl in the world again.
I do have some awesome friends. At least I know that for sure.
I lost some friends in 2010. They were totally toxic avengers( mean to me) and I'm sure I am missed.
I gave up the preschool teachin'. I got super burnt out. I was almost done with college and gave that shit up too. I lost weight. I got a new roommate. I got myself in some financial trouble. I'm starting acting classes and my friend Sarah P and I are going to start collaborating on all things beautiful and funny. I decided I don't know what to do with my life. No one does. Every day is different. Always stand up for yourself even if you look like a C U Next Tuesday..don't skip Xmas because you will make your mother sad, family is important but not if they are soul sucking leeches. Tits and Ass will always triumph.
I haven't even begun to think of any new goals for 2011 because I've been freaking out about turning 31 next month! EEKK!

No comments:

Post a Comment